How you can help
Donate and help us make a world of difference
Addenbrooke’s Abroad volunteers improve healthcare and make a lasting difference to people in low- and middle-income countries at no cost to the NHS.
We have supported more than 200 volunteers to work in over 30 countries worldwide.
Your gift can help is make a huge difference. With your support we can:
- Give staff the opportunity for development by sharing skills with other countries
- Help children live beyond infancy
- Save the lives of mothers giving birth
- Prevent blindness
- Perform life changing facial surgery
Please help us make a world of difference to people in need of health services by making a donation to Addenbrooke’s Abroad (choose Addenbrooke's Abroad from the 'key appeals' list).
Volunteer at our Cambridge office
You don’t have to go overseas to help!
We are a small programme trying to make a big impact in global health. We are always looking for wiling, enthusiastic and passionate individuals to contribute to our work. You can make a difference by:
- Providing administrative support in our office or from home
- Fundraising for us
- Hosting overseas visitors
Benefits of volunteering with us
For more information on how you can make a difference contact us on email@example.com
- Develop critical skills needed for working in the charity sector
- Learn about international development
- Meet new people with similar interests
- Be a vital part of a small and vibrant team