Our fundraising promise
Your support makes a real difference for patients at Addenbrooke’s and the Rosie. Whether providing day to day comforts for patients and their families to funding state-of-the-art equipment and ground breaking research, it simply couldn’t be achieved without you.
So you have the right to know that you can trust us to be honest and open and treat you with respect. Here is our fundraising promise to you.
We promise to:
- make sure our fundraising follows good practice, is ethical and legal.
- always comply with the Fundraising Regulator’s Code of Practice.
- keep your contact details safe and never sell or swap them.
- contact you in the way you have agreed and send you invitations and information that we think will be of interest.
- listen if you have a concern or complaint and respond fully, learning from any misunderstandings or mistakes to ensure they don’t happen again.
- keep you up to date with how support like yours helps improve patient care
- make our annual review and accounts clear and easy to understand
You can expect:
- support from us with your fundraising activities.
- not to be under pressure to fundraise or donate more than you want.
- that if you tell us something isn’t right, that we will put it right if we can.
- that we will always be grateful for your support.
Like to talk to us?
Our supporter care team are always happy to help. You can call the office on 01223 217757, weekdays between 9 and 5. Or you can email us on email@example.com. We would love to hear from you.
If you'd like to raise a concern
Your views are important to us and we take them seriously. We are committed to high standards in everything that we do, but realise that sometimes things can go wrong and that not everyone will agree with everything we do. If you would like to raise a concern, make a complaint – or even pass on a compliment – you can do so using this procedure.