Charitable spend (19/20)
Our fundraising promise
We promise to
- Make sure our fundraising follows good practice, is ethical and legal
- Always comply with the Fundraising Regulator’s Code of Practice
- Keep your contact details safe and never sell or swap them
- Contact you in the way you have agreed and send you invitations and information that we think will be of interest
- Listen if you have a concern or complaint and respond fully, learning from any misunderstandings or mistakes to ensure they don’t happen again
- Keep you up to date with how support like yours improves patient care
- Make our annual review and accounts clear and easy to understand.
You can expect
- Support from us with your fundraising activities
- Never to be under pressure to fundraise or donate more than you want
- That if you tell us something isn’t right, we will put it right if we can
- That we will always be grateful for your support
- That we abide by your communication preferences whether by post, email, phone or SMS.