Join the NHS Big Tea Party
Host your own NHS Big Tea in person or virtually and raise money to help support the teams at Addenbrooke’s and the Rosie hospitals and the patients and families that they care for.
This year we all feel grateful to the NHS, as we saw its commitment, passion and drive, working tirelessly through the pandemic and lockdowns.
Join us for a national outpouring of love, gratitude and generosity whenever works best for you – and raise money for Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust
Brew your thank you, host an NHS Big Tea.
- Invite friends, family and colleagues to join your NHS Big Tea. Whether in person or online, you choose! If not in person, chat online through a video call or set up a WhatsApp group. You can use Zoom/Microsoft Teams/Facebook/ Skype to chat to those attending. Or simply by telephone.
- Set up your fundraising page for Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust and encourage everyone to donate the amount you’d normally spend on your favourite beverage and support our amazing hospital and NHS Heroes.
- Dig out your best mug and make sure there’s cake to hand.
- Why not include some games during your event too e.g. quiz or crafts – just ask everyone to give a suggested donation to take part.
- After the event, show lots of love and appreciation to everyone who joined you at NHS Big Tea by thanking them. Don’t forget to share photos of your virtual tea break on social media using the hashtags: #NHSHEROES #HELPYOURHOSPITAL # ADDENBROOKES #TEAATTHREE
DONATE NOW and help make Addenbrooke’s even better for staff, patients and their families.
You can also text NHSTEA 3 or NHSCOFFEE 3 to 70085 to donate £3 (standard message rates apply)
Thank you for helping our hospital and our NHS Heroes.
To register your party: email email@example.com