Tea at Three – Virtual Tea Break
- Create a JustGiving page – this way everyone who joins can share photos of them enjoying tea and cake at home and also donate.
- Invite friends, family and colleagues to join your virtual Tea at Three. Chat online through a video call or set up a WhatsApp group. You can use Zoom/Microsoft Teams/Facebook/ Skype to chat to those attending. Or simply by telephone.
- Try to make the event feel like the real thing. Dig out your best mug and make sure there's cake to hand as you countdown to 3pm.
- Encourage everyone to donate the amount you’d normally spend on your favourite beverage to your fundraising JustGiving page (after all filling your own kettle is a lot cheaper!) and support our amazing hospital and NHS Heroes. If everyone donated £3 each day it will soon add up and help immensely during this coronavirus crisis.
- Why not include some virtual games during your event too e.g. quiz or crafts – just ask everyone to give a suggested donation to take part.
- After the event, show lots of love and appreciation to everyone who joined you at your virtual tea break by thanking them. Don't forget to share photos of your virtual tea break on social media using the hashtags: