ACT is dedicated to raising funds for your hospitals
ACT spends around £6m a year on projects which are over and above the core service of the hospital. Many start as ideas from CUH staff who have identified an area for improvement.
- If you have an idea to improve patient experience, you can apply for a Professional Advisory Committee (PAC) grant. Find out more here.
- ACT invests hundreds of thousands of pounds on staff learning & development each year, including conferences and non-compulsory courses. Talk to your manager to see if we can help you with your professional training.
- ACT invests over £300k a year on research fellowships as a springboard into the clinical academic training pathway. Find out more here.
- Cambridge Global Health Partnerships enables healthcare professionals from Cambridge to undertake global health partnership work that improves healthcare globally and provides support and guidance to ensure that work is done safely, effectively and ethically. If you would like to know more, visit www.cambridgeghp.org or call 01223 349824.
- Many teams do fundraising for their area – anything from bake sales to marathons
- Or go out to your community and get your family and friends involved
- We can help make sure you know how to help a patient who wants to give
Contact our team on 01223 217757 or email firstname.lastname@example.org