Help your hospital appeal
Addenbrooke’s and the Rosie maternity hospitals are under increased pressure to provide care during the current crisis and hospital staff are going above and beyond to make sure that this care continues.
Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust is asking for your help to support the hospital and it’s amazing people. Unfortunately, due to restrictions the hospital cannot accept physical donations or gifts. Instead, the staff are encouraging people to donate money so that the hospital can best decide where the help goes.
Your invaluable donation will help aid the wellbeing of staff and patients through this difficult time, provide vital equipment needed to support the Intensive Care Unit, enable research into diagnostics and treatments, and much more…
Please donate now
Or Text NHSHEROES 5 to 70085 to donate £5, or text NHSHEROES 10 to 70085 to donate £10 (T&C’s apply)
Your help has already funded:
- Snacks and refreshments for NHS staff
- iPads to allow patients to communicate more easily with staff and for families to speak to critically ill relatives in intensive care
- Psychological support for staff and patients
- The development of a brand new diagnostic test for COVID-19
- Activity packs for children in hospital who usually have to share, but due to the current situation are no longer able to.
To make Addenbrooke’s even better for us all, you can also:
- Take part in a Tea at Three – virtual tea break
- Ask your kids to colour in this picture and put it in your windows to show your support for Addenbrooke’s staff. Please share on social media and tag us so we can see too! Thanks to Ticketybooillustration for the brilliant design.
- If you are aged 0-21 years, enter the Cambridge Commodities art competition at www.act4addenbrookes.org.uk/artcomp. Suggested minimum donation is £3 per entry with donations going to ACT’s Emergency COVID-19 fund,
Note: We have received some queries regarding the genuine nature of our latest direct mail appeal sent last week and the fact that we are using a Slough return address. Please be assured that the appeal is genuine. As we are now having to work remotely, using a company based in Slough allows us to process donations and get money to the front line where it is needed quickly, without us disrupting the hospital and putting pressure on their post room at this time.Donate