Help your hospital appeal
Addenbrooke’s and the Rosie maternity hospitals are under increased pressure to provide care during the current crisis and hospital staff are going above and beyond to make sure that this care continues.
Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust is asking for your help to support the hospital and it’s amazing people. Unfortunately, due to restrictions the hospital cannot accept physical donations or gifts. Instead, the staff are encouraging people to donate money so that the hospital can best decide where the help goes.
Your invaluable donation will help to provide vital mental health support for staff working under imaginable stress as demand for their helps soars and much more.
Please donate now.
Your help has already funded:
- iPads to allow families to speak to critically ill relatives in intensive care
- the development of a brand new diagnostic test for COVID-19
- activity packs for children in hospital who usually have to share, but due to the current situation are no longer able to. Please help us to do even more at this time. Thank you.
To make Addenbrooke’s even better for us all, you can also:
- Take part in a Tea at Three – virtual tea break
- Text NHSHEROES 5 to 70085 to donate £5
- Text NHSHEROES 10 to 70085 to donate £10 (T&C’s apply)