Major trauma campaign
Traumatic injuries turn lives upside down in an instant, often with catastrophic consequences. And when life-changing injuries strike, Addenbrooke’s trauma teams are always ready.
As the designated major trauma centre for the East of England, Addenbrooke’s provides care from the emergency department, theatres and critical care, through to rehabilitation. Many patients must learn how to walk, talk and eat again. With your support we can help patients recover from life-changing injuries and piece their lives back together again.
Our generous supporters have already helped us fund:
- The MyICUvoice app, giving voiceless and ventilated intensive care patients a tool to communicate
- Cooling systems that lower the body temperature of trauma patients to reduce brain cell damage and increase chances of survival
- Healing spaces to help patients with their rehabilitation and provide much needed comfort
But with your support the teams can do even more. Your generous donations will:
- Help improve survival rates
- Speed up recovery times
- Reduce the severity of disabilities
- Enable patients to live more independently and help more patients return to work.
Please support our Major Trauma service – donate today – thank you.
To find out more about how you could make our Major Trauma Service even better please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01223 217757.Donate